Learn new Skills
Give yourself the gift of being more creative. Challenge yourself to one of my creative courses.
These courses will enhance your workflow and improve your success in achieving goals.
How to talk to Retailers
Learn how to “speak” to Retailers and Buyers so that your product gets on shelves this year.
- For creative businesses trying to scale
- Present your products effectively to retail
- Learn the lingo of buyers
- Understand negotiation & track record
How to be a great Inventor
Learn what it takes to be a great inventor and launch new ideas that people will love.
- For creatives hoping to harness ideas
- Learn the process of invention
- Learn the lingo of design and engineering
- Improve ideas through research and design
Learn how to draw like a professional designer to effectively communicate your ideas.
- For creatives who want to draw
- Present new ideas effectively
- Learn the fundamentals of sketching
- Use biomechanics to improve sketches
UPDATES & Tips
Read my blog
https://youtu.be/wD6ZLNOpofM How to Be Successful in Your Creative Career. This series is all about how to pick a creative career and how to succeed in becoming a creative professional. If you want to become a designer, artist, writer or photographer, watch this video...
Creative ways to lead a happy life The 5 positives challenge will help you combat stress and improve your daily happiness level. I started the routine years ago after listening to a mindfulness recording. While meditating I was guided to think of 5 things that make me...
What is Meditation for Designers and Artists? Entering the new year can be stressful so today I would like to talk about meditation for designers and artists. I love to take time to practice mindfulness ad meditation but today was just not one of those days. I just...
Today I would like to know do you live by your heart instead of your watch? In 2018 I followed my watch instead of my heart with disastrous consequences. Time is relative Today marks the start of my new year of blogging and January is generally my time for reflection....