How to be a great inventor
Learn how to successfully design and launch new ideas
Learn how the best inventions succeed with Marianna Kane; an accomplished designer and inventor of over 50 products. This is a very engaging course that will bring you through the process of invention step by step; from forming ideas to presenting them to an audience. Being able to invent new products, services or processes will empower you in the workplace and at home.
- Gain insight in to the professional methods used by designers
- Understand the fundamentals of inventing new things
- Learn how to brainstorm new ideas
- Gain insight in to how inventors refine their ideas
- Practice sketching concepts and mapping out ideas
- Gain insight in to research techniques used in the industry
- Learn how to present ideas effectively
- Gain insight in to how to prototype an idea
- Practice making sketch models
- Practice presenting new ideas in front of an audience
This course will provide you with all of the fundamental knowledge and skills required to invent new things in the home, at work or for your new business. It is a mixture of theory and practice with mini projects throughout to help you really grasp your new-found skills.
**PLACES LIMITED SO ENROL TODAY**
LOCATION: Boyne Adult Education, Boyne Community School, Trim, Co. Meath.
START DATE: Monday 29th January 2018 7.30pm – 8.30pm
DURATION: 8 weeks
ENROL ONLINE: Sorry this course has closed
If you want more information please get in touch any time: