Great news!!Enrolment for “How to be a great inventor” course extended
“How to be a great inventor” course enrolment extended until the 29th January 2018. Are you itching to do something for yourself this year. Would you like to action some of your ideas and have the potential to become wildly successful? This course is for you.
Here’s what you get over the 8 week course (just €100):
- Become a SUPER problem solver- ain’t no mountain high enough!
- Learn the tricks of the trade from a master inventor
- Transform your ideas in to INCREDIBLE new products
- ACTION new ideas with my “Inventors Workbook” packed with fail-safe tools I use to feed my imaginative brain.
- Build a model of your idea
- Be more confident sharing your ideas and presenting them
Hey goal getter…yes you!
Don’t sit on those ideas any longer. In my previous post, “Why tomorrow is not a great day to start”, I outlined how sitting on ideas can adversely affect your mind and increase stress levels. This all happens without you even noticing. I will help you get those ideas out of your mind and in front of your market!
More info and Enrolment
Check out my course outline here “How to be a great inventor” and keep your eyes peeled on my social media where I will be sharing some super tips and insights in the coming days ;-). I am super excited to meet you and help you learn to become more inventive and successful everyday. I will be running this course in Boyne Adult Education in Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland- a state of the art facility for community learning and education. You can enrol today on their website or by visiting the school, until the 29th January. I look forward to meeting you in 2 weeks!